Private mortgage investing might be for you
If you’re wondering what to do with your hard-earned money in today’s economy, you’re not alone. Most GIC rates don’t beat inflation, and the stock market is a roller coaster. Mortgage investments however, are different.
Private mortgage investing might be for you if:
- Your current RSP, RIF, TFSA, RESP, or Investment Account is under performing
- You want, or need, a consistent monthly return on investment.
- You like having the security of real estate to back up your investment in these uncertain financial times.
- You’re looking to maximize your returns without the volatility of stock market investing.
- You want to gain higher returns without tying your money up for extended periods of time.
- You understand giving your money to the bank isn’t the only way to secure your future.